Icaro Doria, a Brazilian man, working for a magazine in Portugal started this campaign using real data from the UN and flag images, he’s created whats known as Meet the World. The colors within the flags from its respective country are used to represent current, geographical relevant issues. Take a look.
30th June, 1997: The first ever edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was released.
- Purple: 10 facts about my room.
- Blue: 9 facts about my family.
- Green: 8 facts about my body
- Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
- Red: 5 facts about my first bestfriend(s).
- Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
- White: 3 facts about my personality.
- Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things.
- Black: 1 fact about the person I like.